The steps required to finalize the upload process of papers are described in the following paragraphs:
I. Proceed with registration
As a first step, you must register for the conference.
DO NOT FORGET to finalize your registration: mandatory camera-ready paper & copyright form submission are expected!
PLEASE NOTE that any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author attending and presenting the paper at the conference.
Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend the Conference will be subscribed to a “No Show List”. The “No Show List” will also be made available to the following PRIME conference organizers, who can reject submissions from these authors in the following years, based on their past negative impact on the conference.
II. Proceed with camera-ready paper and copyright form submission
II.a Prepare your camera-ready paper
While preparing the final version of your paper, please, make sure to read the reviews of your paper and take into account the reviewers' recommendations for revising it. Each accepted manuscript should not exceed four (4) IEEE style pages.
Section III.d of this page describes the copyright code to be inserted in the first page of the final manuscript.
II.b Instructions to Use PDF eXpress Plus:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress login page and register your paper. Conference ID: 43691X.
- Full conference name: 14th Conference on PhD Research in Microelectronics and Electronics
- If you are a new user click on “New Users – Click here” and fill in your information. You’ll need the conference ID 43691X to apply for the account.
- Follow on-site instruction for using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus. Once your PDF has been approved with clean compliance report, PDF eXpress PLUS allows each author to deposit his or her validated PDF on the site for collection by the conference's publications or technical program chair.
- After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the PRIME 2018 final submission web site (EasyChair) and upload your compliant final submission.
II.c Measures against plagiarism
A paper detected with plagiarism will be excluded from the conference proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
In addition, the authors' names could go to the black list of IEEE for detected papers with plagiarism.
It is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that all conditions for paper publishing are met.