14th Conference on PhD Research
in Microelectronics and Electronics
14th Conference on PhD Research in Microelectronics and Electronics (PRIME 2018) will be held from the 2nd to the 5thof July 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic at the FNSPE, Czech Technical University in Prague.
PRIME 2018 conference program will reflect the wide spectrum of research topics in Microelectronics and Electronics, building bridges between various research fields. In addition to the technical sessions, opportunities for the conference attendees will be the keynote talks, workshops and social events.
PRIME has been established over the recent years as an important conference where PhD students and post-docs with less than one year post-PhD experience can present their research results and network with experts from industry, academia and research.
PRIME 2018 will be co-chaired, co-located with the 15th International Conference on Synthesis, Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Methods and Applications to Circuit Design (SMACD 2018).
The main objectives of PRIME are
- to encourage favourable exposure to Ph.D. students in the early stages of their careers,
- to benchmark Ph.D. research in a friendly and cooperative environment,
- to enable sharing of student and supervisor experiences of scientific and engineering research,
- to connect Ph.D. students and their supervisors with companies and research centres.
Areas of interest
PRIME 2018 areas of interest are listed below. Other topics within electronics field will also be considered.
- Analog/Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Aided Design
- Analog/Digital/Mixed/RF IC Design
- Integrated Power ICs
- Sensors/Systems and MEMS
- Semiconductor Memories
- RF, Microwave and mm-wave Circuits
- VLSI and SoC Applications
- Visual Signal Processing
- Energy Harvesting
- Flexible Electronics
- Technical Trends & Challenges
- Biomedical Electronics