Attendees who are presenting at PRIME 2018 should note the following guidelines.
IMPORTANT NOTE that any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author to attend and present the paper at the conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend the Conference will be subscribed to a “No Show List”. The “No Show List” will also be made available to the following conferences organizers, who can reject submissions from these authors in the following years, based on their past negative impact on the conference.
Oral presentations (Technical and Special Sessions)
- The duration of formal oral presentations is 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Please ensure that your presentation duration does not exceed 15 minutes. To ensure that everyone gets the most from the conference, the presentation schedule will be strictly enforced by each Session Chair. Usually, presentations with more than 15 slides are difficult to present within the available time.
- Presenters are asked to verify that that all necessary presentation materials are in place and tested in their presentation venue, well before the session begins. Presenters are requested to find an opportunity in advance of the presentation to familiarize themselves with the venue and podium environment. The members of the Conference’s Organizing Teams will be available to help throughout the conference.
- A PC will be available in each room, at the conference venue, for speakers' use during their presentations.
- Speakers should upload their presentations to the venue PC at least 10 minutes in advance of the session that they are presenting in. To ensure that sessions proceed undisturbed, the presentations should be removed from the venue PC at end of the session, if required.
- Presenters should complete the ShortBio form, print and deliver it to the their Session Chair, who will be available in the presentation venue 10 minutes before the session begins.